Founded in 1895, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738, and is a member of the Association for American Law Schools (AALS).
As part of the accreditation process for all law schools in the United States, the American Bar Association requires that schools publicly disclose certain consumer information on their websites. We are pleased to provide the following information, in accordance with the ABA Standard 509.
The ABA Standard 509 report contains the following consumer information:
- Admissions data;
- Tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid;
- Conditional scholarships;
- Enrollment data, including academic, transfer and other attrition;
- Number of full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians and administrators;
- Class sizes for first year and upper class courses;
- Numbers of seminar, clinical and co-curricular offerings;
Ultimate Bar Passage
Download the 2019 ABA Ultimate Bar Passage Report.
Graduate employment outcomes are detailed on our Graduate Employment Outcomes page.
Refund Policy details are available in the Temple Law Policies and Procedures.
Credit Transfer Policies
Credit Transfer Policy details are available on the Transfer/Visiting Student Page.