The Frank and Rose Fogel Lectureship was established in 1987 through a bequest from Frank Fogel LAW ’23 to support public lectures on general legal topics.
Prior Fogel Lectures
- 2016 Former Chief of Staff, Joint Committee on Taxation Hank Gutman
- 2015 Former Asst. Attorney General, Tax Division Kathryn Keneally
- 2014 Former Chief of Staff, Joint Committee on Taxation George Yin
- 2013 Former IRS Commissioner Larry Gibbs
- 2012 Former Asst. Treasury Secretary for Tax Policy Eric Solomon
- 2011 National Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olson