Event Coverage Information
Thank you for working with Temple Law Marketing and Communications! This outline is intended to guide you in reporting the information most helpful for generating stories about student events. Once you provide this information we will review it, and if your event is going to be covered in the Newsroom, we will create copy for publication.
Student Organization Information
- Organization Name
- LSCL Contact Name
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Name and Title of Guest Speaker(s) or Professor(s)
Temple Law Newsroom Coverage
- Please provide a description and purpose of the event with at least two quotes from the guest speaker(s) or event organizer (200-400 words total). Please provide the name and year of the student writer if different from the LSCL.
- Is there any related or additional coverage of this event available on non-Temple Law platforms? If so, please provide links.
- Submit pictures of the event that adhere to the guidelines provided. Provide the name of the photographer if different from the writer.
- Please send the information requested above (except for the photos) in a Word document to Beckie Schatschneider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Submitting this form does not guarantee coverage of your event. All requests will be reviewed to ensure that the content aligns with the standards of Temple Law School.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Beckie Schatschneider at email@example.com or 215-204-2871.