Temple Law School buildings (Klein Hall, Barrack Hall, Shusterman Hall) are primarily for the use of Temple Law School faculty, students, staff, and alumni. Access to Temple Law School buildings is as follows:
- Temple Persons – Temple Law students, faculty, and administrative employees with valid I.D. are permitted to enter all buildings. Temple University faculty, administrators and staff, Temple Law School alumni, law library part-time student employees, and Temple University students, who are taking a class at the law school, or who have a letter of permission from their professor for use of the law library, may enter upon presentation of appropriate I.D.
- Non-Temple Persons – Only persons with valid I.D. in the following categories are permitted to enter Klein Hall for use of the law library: Law faculty from other law schools, attorneys with bar I.D., law students and college students from universities other than Temple with a letter from their law library director or professor requesting permission for them to utilize the library for research purposes.
- U.S. Depository Collection Users – Following a reference interview with a law librarian.
- Guest at Special Events – Any student organization hosting a special event that will be attended by guests other than those described above should contact the Office of Student Affairs, Barrack Hall, Suite 103, or call 215-204-8574, well in advance of the scheduled event.
- Montgomery Avenue Entrance to Klein Hall – Students, faculty, and staff may to use their Owl Cards to enter Klein Hall through the Montgomery Avenue entrance. This entrance will be available to students from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday. The door above the ramp is not a public entrance to the Law School building, but is the entrance to the Legal Aid Office. Only those having business in that office should use that entrance.