- Temple University Student and Faculty Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- Temple University Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Resources
- Temple University Policy on Preventing and Addressing Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence & Stalking
- Policy on Preventing and Addressing Discrimination and Harassment
- Temple University AIDS Policy
- Temple University Smoking Policy
For information, call the University Hotline – (215) 204-1975, or Law School Information (215) 204-7861/7862. The Class cancellation numbers are 101 for Day Classes and 2101 for Evening Classes. Updates are also posted on the University website.
In the event of inclement weather, messages will be left at the above numbers regarding school closings. Radio station KYW (1060 AM) will broadcast school closings. Information for faculty, students, and staff will also be aired on Temple’s radio station, WRTI (90.1 FM). Instructors may leave additional messages on their individual voice mail numbers.
It is Law School policy not to cancel classes or exams unless classes have been cancelled for the entire university. Always call first when uncertain of a cancellation.
Instructors may cancel individual classes, and will make arrangements in advance for notifying their students of cancellations and make-up dates. If in doubt, a student should check Blackboard, the instructor’s voice mail, or the Law School web site.
Alcohol and Drugs
All federal, local and state laws pertaining to alcohol and illegal drug possession, sales and use are enforced by Campus Safety Services. University regulations regarding drugs and alcohol are also in effect on the campus. No one under the age of 21 years may possess alcohol on university property nor may anyone over 21 purchase alcohol on behalf of a minor. The Temple University Student Drug and Alcohol Policy can be found in its entirety on the web. It is also available through the Office of Student Affairs (Room 103 Barrack Hall).