Summer 2018 Registration
Use the link above to see the Summer 2018 course schedule.
2018 Summer Course Schedule
Temple Law School will offer a 2018 Summer Session in Philadelphia with courses offered in three formats:
- J.D. “Scheduled-On Campus” courses offered at the law school Monday through Wednesday
- J.D. “Online” courses offered through distance education and
- Graduate Tax Program courses offered at the law school or at Temple University Center City Monday through Thursday evenings.
Registration is not on-line through Banner. Interested students should submit registration requests, using the form provided here, by 3:00 pm on May 10, 2018. Registration requests will be processed after May 10. Students may register for a maximum of six (6) credit hours. The Office of Student Affairs will post the summer course registrations and students will be notified to check Self Service Banner when their summer rosters are complete. For limited enrollment courses, priority will be given to students based on:
- timely submissions of registration requests (due by 3:00 pm on May 10, 2018),
- class year,
- evening or day status, and
- specific needs with respect to meeting graduation requirements.
Requests submitted after 3:00 pm on May 10, 2018 will be processed as they are received. The registration requests form should be submitted as a PDF attached via email to Kathy Wilson, Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.
Fall 2018 Priority Registration
Use the link above to see the Fall 2018 course schedule, the Spring 2019 upper level course schedule and archived course schedules.
Priority Registration Quick Links
Registration for External Clinics and Externships begins at Noon on March 26, and Priority Registration for other courses begins at Noon on April 2.
The Fall 2018 schedule shows the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for all courses where registration can be performed through Banner.
Use this schedule to plan your Fall 2018 Priority Registration. Click the following link for instructions and dates for Fall 2018 Priority Registration: Fall 2018 Priority Registration (PDF).
Students who are in the Integrated Programs – ITP and ITAP – should review the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 schedules for ITP and ITAP (PDF).
The course schedules and descriptions site will also allow you to view the schedules for the 2017-2018 Academic Year (Fall 2017 and Spring 2018) and 2016-2017 Academic Year (Fall of 2016 and Spring 2017). To view these schedules, select “Past Semesters” at the top of the page.
Waiting Lists for Selected Law School Courses
We maintain online waiting lists for certain courses during the Add/Drop period which will occur from August 6 through August 31, 2018. Please see “Waiting Lists for Law School Courses” (PDF) for further information on how the waiting list process will work and which courses have waiting lists.
As you review the detailed course descriptions, please note that the Temple Law School course numbering system provides some information that will be helpful in your course selection process.
- 0700 to 0799 = experiential courses offered in Philadelphia
- 0800 to 1100 = writing seminars offered in Philadelphia (0900 to 0902 are Guided Research)
- 0400 to 0699, and 5000 or higher = other courses offered in Philadelphia
Some course numbers begin with a letter, indicating as follows:
- J = offered in the Spring in Japan program
- R = offered in the Summer in Rome program
- W = offered in Washington, DC
- G = offered in an LLM program
Course schedules from past academic years are also available. To view these schedules, select the semester from the “Past Semesters” dropdown at the top of the Course Schedules page.